Skip to main content
- To promote the true meaning of the term “Public Relations”, and to enhance public understanding of the public relations profession.
- To provide a unified voice for practitioners on issues relevant to the profession of public relations.
- To provide a platform for practitioners to exchange views and share experiences for individual development, as well as for the development of the whole industry.
- To advocate a Code of Professional Standards to be observed by all public relations practitioners and members.
- To develop and gain public recognition of our professional status.