PRPA aims to provide a wide variety of services to cater to the different needs of its members, which include:
- Regular meetings for members to share experiences and exchange opinions with specialists on topics of members’ interest;
- Forums/ seminars on specific PR topics;
- Monitoring and commenting on relevant current issues;
- Professional training;
- Newsletters to report on industry information and trends;
- Community activities;
- Participation in activities organized by overseas public relations associations
- Members are offered priority for registration of the Association’s programmes and activities as well as discounted Member’s rates.
A Full Member is eligible to vote and hold office in the Executive Committee.
We also offer a range of entitlements for Corporate Members. For details, please contact our Administrator.
In addition, PRPA has launched a Member’s Benefits Programme to bring discounts from a number of merchants for members, and please see below for details.